Syncboard Community

Gallery  -  Links

Go Back   Syncboard Community > E/N Boards > Maco's Shark Cage

Old 08-26-2012, 11:34 AM

Location: Some where in shark infested water's, off the coast of Mass.
Default Mass V20 Get together

I know you guys here do not go to my board or know any of these people, but I thought I would share.
On my site The guys started these get together s, mostly in NJ. Were as many want to can come either in there boats or meet up and go with a different member. Its a great way to meet people you would otherwise just speak to online. We get together with our family's in some cases, and just talk about the site, our boats and what ever comes to mind. Cook some food meet everyone and just have a great time.
All because of the internet. I have 2400 members now and thanks to most of them, its a self running board as far as fighting and stuff. We all get along, not just now but for years! I am proud to be the owner of this site!! One member has donated the space on his own server now, and Valiant is my tec guy, between the two of them the site is faster then ever and we are all happy!
I wanted to have that member there, and John, but it wasn't going to be this year. Will try to set up something for next year? Ok here is a copy of the thread I started yesterday on my site giving details, feel free to stop by my board any time!

http://www.wellcraftv20.com/communit...ad.php?t=18097

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it was a great day, spent with a bunch of nice people!

CB & I left the boat ramp about 11am, CB drove the boat as I was not feeling all that well today(Thank's CB!!) The forecast said 5 to 10 NE seas 1 foot or less. But they lied, as usually they were wrong!
I bet it was going 15 easy and the water was pretty lumpy on the way over. We got to the entrance of Woods Hole and saw Road King, and hooked up with him and went the rest of the way.
When we got there Rwilson was already playing i n the water with the kids. Gave him the anchor, he stuck it on the beach,and we tied the rear to his boat. Road King did the same but tied to my boat. After a while Monkey Butler showed up and tied to Road king. The gang was all there!!
We started to cook the food, my grill would not stay lit for some reason?? But after everyone was eating I was able to figure it out in part,if i left the cover up just about 1/2 inch it was fine and I could eat!
Wilson had some Tuna steaks he passed around, and some peanuts that everyone loved!
Road King wife passed around crackers, cheese, cherries, and shrimp cocktail!!
Monkey Butler played the grill master, as his stayed lit. CB got sick of waiting for mine to cook and got some dogs from MB (trader) But h eat a burger from me after I was able to get it to cook.
Everyone seemed to have a great time, played the radio and talked for a while, but 5pm came pretty fast and it was a 1 hour boat ride for us & Road King so owe hit the road said good bye and we were off till the next time.

So here are a few pic's and everyone took some so I am sure they will post hen they get a chance.
I am the 2nd boat in from the left. In the 4th picture.

d.jp

.`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(((( >.`.><((((>.`.><((((>

Last edited by macojoe; 10-10-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Administrator

It looks like you had super good weather for it. I wish we were having a little better weather right now. It is not fit for man nor beast out there at the moment. Hurricanes, even small ones, suck.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:30 AM

Was this gathering in Jersey or at the Cape?
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 PM

Location: Some where in shark infested water's, off the coast of Mass.

here on the cape, Falmouth, Waquoit Bay. one hour ride in boat from Wareham were I live.

.`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(((( >.`.><((((>.`.><((((>